expedition in bear country. Scandinavia Canada Japan . encounters and statistical danger
Canada expedition summer 26
summer 2026 I am traveling with bike tent food on the old railway line through Halifax Yarmouth Kentville
the southern rail was closed 69 the northern rail 89 . it has since been maintained as an ATV trail
the situation is nearly perfect for an expedition . continuous endless forest trail in the right direction . decathlon support in store and post office . delivery to store and post office anywhere . unlike Japan that has neither
the gigantic headache is being the only person in the country that sleep alone in a tent in the forest . and there are hundred times more bears and wolves than Europe . I am afraid all the time and if I ever fall asleep I might awake from a bear or wolf breathing down my neck
it’s just a coincidence that solo camping is possible in some places . no one cares how dangerous it is . because no one is camping at all or only camp in group
solo camping around Baltic Sea is safe but other places could be hundred times more dangerous . and no one would care . you just have to know where it is possible . I have no idea what I will encounter in east Canada
I have not even met eastern wolf yet or know how many they are . they start appearing in Quebec and I am still in Nova Scotia and considering if east Europe is safer for solo camping
is anyone else solo camping in east Canada . how do you put up with being ten metres from bears and coyote sometimes . once during the day a bear was suddenly ten metres away from me . five or ten times a coyote has been ten metres from me at night
I am more than interested to talk with someone else that solo camp despite close encounters with bears and coyote . it can’t be safe . how many times can that happen before you get injured
I am just waiting to be surrounded by howling coyote at night . it’s just a matter of time before that happens . how terrifying is that
bears sneak around all day around humans and could be standing right next to you when you are resting mid day
wolves sound like ten police cars at night and the only hope is that you are close enough to a house that they hear your air horn when they are circling your tent to kill you . and realize they have to jump on their ATV and drive over to save you
mobile reception is horrible by Scandinavia standard . you probably have no signal to call emergency service . and you will probably be deported if they save you . since you are responsible if anything happens when you sleep in a tent instead of a house
all humans have TV and ATV and the whole nine yards and spend their entire life at home or around home . none of them has told me anything I can even understand . if a bear could express its thoughts it would make more sense than human thoughts
I might continue through eastern Europe instead of Canada . the constant wolf terror and occasional bears that approach me is just too much . wolves howl all night . occasionally run into me at full speed and don’t even leave immediately . they are hardly cautious or afraid of me
I have already rounded Spain and traveled from Lisbon to Oulu and will continue around Baltic sea and back to Estonia and down . I can avoid bear country in Slovakia and Romania by taking a train past it . I did not meet any bears in Estonia but will avoid east Estonia for that reason
in Europe every night is dead quiet nothing happens . no other animals have bothered me or made themselves heard . in France pigs show up every other night but are not dangerous . I never felt afraid essentially . wolves are much much worse . in Scandinavia I have never heard anything at night and hardly anywhere else . never a wolf and one bear in Finland in eight months that kept his distance and ran away
deer encounters are also much more frequent in east Canada . evening morning night day any hour . probably because there are no farmers or ranchers here that kill them
and zero leadership or interest in forest security . completely neglected . no incentive program for hunting . hundred times more large animals in the forest
what was your experience camping alone in east Canada
I need other stories from people camping alone in east Canada . most people camp together and feel safe . how can you feel safe alone
what happens when you hear howling wolves at night and footsteps around you at night . or a bear suddenly appears right next to you when you are sleeping mid day
or when you are surrounded by howling wolves and happen to be where they are hunting that night . and you are intruding in their territory
have you travelled with food and tent in east Canada and slept in the forest alone and encountered dangerous carnivores
how do you endure the howling in the distance and rapid footsteps when they almost stumble on you . and don’t even run away immediately . they stop at your voice and stand ten metres away and you still hear their footsteps
the endless wolf terror at night is probably the worst . one imbecile brain dead bear that approach me and run away in the middle of the day seems less dangerous then countless wolves running around all night in complete darkness
connection with wild life management
I need to talk with like minded that has tried to reduce dangerous carnivores in east Canada but failed for political reasons
is the forest industry protecting the enormous number of coyote . why is there a forest industry in Scandinavia even better with two hundred times less wolves
do you know anyone that work with wildlife policy . how can farmers and hikers accept such frequent encounters with bears and coyote
why is there no incentive to increase hunting . why is the government not doing anything actively to reduce the population of dangerous carnivores
Yarmouth is the first place I have seen cows and horses I thought it was impossible I east Canada . I have no clue how that works no one has told me anything
the common problem is human attention span no human can apparently tell me anything that takes more than one minute to understand . because that’s when their smartest person lost his attention for the problem
or they work for the market place and remove water melon seeds instead of removing the security problem in south Africa
they had a meagre incentive program for coyote with fifteen dollars per pelt that was cancelled entirely
they had a spring hunt for bears that was also cancelled and never any monetary incentives at all
who initiated this and why is it a complete failure . why is their entire dangerous carnivores management program a disaster from beginning to end
gear and equipment to store food
I tried to bring two forty litres dry bags and rope and carabiner and keep food away from my tent at night
but the bags were too heavy and unwieldy and I gave it up immediately
even if I could have carried the extra weight it was hard to find the right trees nearby that had only a few strong branches at the right height . most trees are covered in branches from top to toe and difficult to use
and if it’s raining the whole day I have to go out in the rain to get the bags and might run into a bear that was feeding on them
I absolutely hate the idea of keeping food outside my tent I can’t understand how anyone has come up with that idea . must be under different circumstances with different assumptions
light canvas bags elevated outside they would emit more scent than on the floor inside a tent wrapped in garbage bags . and would get scratched and ripped open by branches if hung to a tree . and would be soaked through with water after rain and attacked by birds and other tree climbers including porcupine and racoon . only sturdy heavy dry bags can withstand that stress
dry bags effectively conceal scent and I’m Australia was never attacked by nightly vermin that stole and rolled away and chewed through strong peanut butter jars that was kept in the open next to me . my dry bag had no teeth marks or damage and must have concealed the scent . the soft fabric is easier to chew through than slippery hard plastic jars but they never even tried
I returned to the same equipment I normally use. light foldable canvas training bags with handles that wrap around the bag and are thereby unbreakable . the weight is carried by the handles not their attachments . I am careful not to scratch them against a tree or other support structure
to minimize food scents I use only mayonnaise peanut butter bread hot dogs . all wrapped in several layers of large plastic containers . hot dogs in largest free bags and inside largest clear garbage bags . some places where I am extra worried I wrap the entire canvas bags in several blue garbage bags
this was initially only at night but later also during day after a bear approached me mid day for no clear explanation
other travelers on the old railway trail converted to ATV trail
ninety nine percent is ATV traffic. this makes sense because it requires no physical effort
they rarely drive after dark except on Saturday night . Sunday morning one o’clock is the latest ATV I heard
extremely rarely there is another bicycle or walker
one other tent traveler said he was in a similar mission like myself from Halifax to Yarmouth but much faster than me . perhaps twenty or thirty nights in a tent
he didn’t tell me much and haven’t told me anything about his expedition or his bear and coyote encounters
statistical danger of solo food and tent expedition in east Canada
with great agony and anguish I could not find any statistical material to judge the danger from and had to use myself as test subject with my health at risk from injury that would destroy my life
there is just impossible to find any stories of similar expeditions . or anyone sleeping next to the old railway trail or anywhere in the forest every night one hundred eighty nights in whole summer . or hardly ever without motor vehicle
almost everyone else only ride ATV on the trail during weekdays or daytime . hardly anyone travel with light equipment whole summer or ever
I don’t know how many bear and wolf encounter would be statistically dangerous
based on one single sample myself I met hunting coyote once per week or two weeks and bears every other month . zero injury or attacks for three months so far
wolves are much more exhausting because they sing all night and run into you in the darkness . they also run all the time unlike bears that walk
bears move less at night and will probably not walk into you at night
my bear and coyote encounters
finally the information I could not find anywhere . bear and coyote encounters in the forest in east Canada
I am the only test subject I am aware of so far but there may be others
in April nothing happened except I lost money for a plane ticket back because of two weeks without any sleep . the same day I was about to return to the airport someone convinced me to stick to my original plan and use myself as a test subject
what I thought was wolves was actually a bird that makes a loud siren at night . I still don’t know which one it is maybe one of the big wading birds or big owls
later I heard two different bird calls in conjunction . loud and always in the dead of night . they repeat five or ten times . it’s the only other loud nightly sound besides wolves
in May I heard coyote for the first time . my first thought was police sirens but I soon understood it was coyote . I was on a large field far away from the barn and house and they never noticed me . the coyotes were far away and the siren lasted for an hour from three to four . still the most frightening experience so far in my life in the forest
I prefer an open field hundred times over dense forest . but almost all fields here are too small to go unnoticed . the dogs will notice you and bark all night
in general I absolutely hate asking for permission to stay next to their house or attempt it without asking . expecting a mayhem of barking all night or another disaster
I rarely see bear scat on the trail but often coyote scat . meaning coyote use the trail at night . they are also comfortable hunting on the trail or near the trail at night when humans don’t traffic it
in June I listened to coyote hunting all night from midnight to daybreak . I was stark awake all night and terrified . it was maybe thousand metres away . humans accept it because they are inside a house at night
I am worried that I might accidentally interfere with their nightly hunt . my last hope is an air horn in that case if they approach me with their aggression
there are so few stories about people tenting alone in east Canada I have no idea what happens if you disturb their hunt . I suspect their aggression would turn towards me instead
finally in July a bear visit me . I was always worried a bear would walk into me when I was traveling but it never happened . a deer and rabbit has suddenly been in front of me on the ATV trail but never a bear . I also exhausted myself with constant loud talking and singing to avoid startling a bear on it near the trail
one day I am finally sleeping mid day because I feel safe . I am always tired and sleepless from fear . right next to a lake fifty metres from the trail and four hundred metres from a road with houses a bear sneaks up to me . no explanation for this behaviour and no one told me this would happen . I suddenly wake up mid day in July with a bear breathing down my neck
I am inside the closed inner tent to keep mosquitoes out and have the rain cover on to keep the sun out . so I can’t see behind me only right in front of me . I suddenly hear someone breathing behind me . I yell out and open the inner tent and see a bear running away alongside the trail between the trail and the lake
it happened so quickly I would not even have had time to reach for my bear spray if it decided to attack me instead . when I noticed it it was already right next to me
why is it sneaking up on my . why does it approach a sleeping human . I have no idea because no one has told me anything . it’s probably sneaking around houses in a similar manner trying to eat compost and whatever else it can find . and thinks it should sneak up to me and look inside my tent
I have a heads story on Reddit about a bear that apparently could smell food inside a tent and rip it open to access the food . and when the human in the tent wake up and scream it leave . random story with no context or explanation . nearly useless . I could not find anything useful on Reddit before this expedition
it could just as well attack when it’s already that close . I don’t know how stupid they are or what they are hoping or expecting or counting on or what chances they think they are taking
ten minutes later a loud ATV drive past . it is right near the trail maybe because it’s Monday and the trail is unusually quiet it roams nearby hoping to go undetected
there are no blueberry growing there the ground was covered in moss and old leaves . no berries . my campsite had been used before and had some old burned food containers . it is possible there was some food scraps there before that it found . and wanted to check again
so it apparently smell me and perhaps my food despite all the plastic bags and jars . maybe there is no rational explanation or maybe they hardly think at all . the smell of me and my fresh scat nearby should be enough to scare it away . even a human would be able to smell my fresh shit it must have smelled it . fresh human scat . maybe it can’t tell human scat from other scat and just smell fresh scat . I had also peed on a tree nearby
so apparently it lost all sense of smell or all sense or lost all fear humans m but still decide to flee instead of fight when I yell at it . maybe it was hoping I was dead . it must have realized it was approaching a sleeping human
they can be anywhere anytime perhaps more likely day than night but I would not exclude anything . bear spray is just a rain hope it’s just a matter of their behaviour if they have courage or reflexes to attack instead . fight or flight
only other stores can paint a picture of their behaviour . maybe they run away ten times and attack once in ten or once in hundred
a bear sign from DNR was on the ATV trail nearby . with information for households that deal with nuisance bears that are looking for food around humans . this behaviour might not be encountered in deep forest . it’s only bears around humans that behave this way
the white bird with a big yellow comb in Australia is one familiar example . they make a horrendous noise easily the noisiest if the common birds . they are never close to you in the forest . but once you step out of the forest they sit on the fence right next to you in rows . their comfort distance has shrunk from hundreds of metres to ten metres . and they feed on human leftovers instead of their normal food
a raccoon showed a similar behavior a few weeks earlier in early July . suddenly it’s right next to my head in the middle of the night three o’clock . this time I don’t have the rain cover on and see it leave immediately when I wake up and yell out . essentially similar behavior goes right up to my head side of the tent and then leaves when I scream at it
I late July a groundhog showed a somewhat similar fearless behavior . I was resting only fifty metres from a house and hoped their dogs would not notice a quick nap . I put my rain pants over my feet and hands under my rain jacket and mosquito net hat over my face and sleep for a few minutes
suddenly an angry groundhog is standing right next to my head
before this in late June I was sleeping in the forest next to beach between two houses only hundred metres away on both sides of me along the ocean . suddenly a coyote run right into me in rapid pace and doesn’t leave immediately . stay around leave and come back and stand right next to me for an hour total . several minutes right next to me
if it wanted to continue south in the direction it was going it could have veered out on the beach to avoid me and returned to its usual route inside the forest cover next to the beach . instead it stops and stands there and look at me and doesn’t know what to do and leave and reappear next to me
it’s the stretch after Shelburne where the ATV trail is abandoned and over grown . between the road and the beach . at the end of another abandoned trail from the road to the beach . that reach the old railway trail that is not even visible anymore . but some animals still use it or other nearby trails to move along the beach at night without being visible on the beach in the open
I can’t understand what it was doing or his behaviour . when I interrupted it at three o’clock it was finishing up his nightly raid by moving rapidly south inside the forest cover near the beach . meeting me apparently his brain malfunction . he freeze walking around me apparently disappear and then return again like there is no other way to go
why doesn’t he continue south by walking past me . away from me and past me . is his brain frozen or broken or is he considering if he should attack me
apparently it’s searching fisheries and houses along the coast for food with some success since it’s here when I am here . I fast route between two houses for the first time a human is sitting there . I guess it was so confounded by my unusual appearance it wanted to stay for a celebrity interview three o’clock at night . or a pleasant conversation
it is apparently not afraid of humans and feed on human leftovers with success . probably dangerous but no one cares about anything here . and I am the only one that sleep in a tent so whatever happens is my fault
I called 911 and asked for non emergency . they told me to call 411 . a computer voice asked me who I wanted to speak to . I ended up with DNR midnight support . they listened to my anguish over their imbecile wolf disaster and hung up . their advice scare it away somehow or it’s your fault since you are not at home
I did not expect anything at all and will probably not call anyone again if I don’t think their is something they can do . if they approach me in pack with their hunting serenade i can only try the air horn . I am trying to stay as close to a house I can every night to perhaps reduce the chances that they are hunting right next to a house . or close enough that the house hear my air horn and realize a human is right next to their hunt
first no one told me why they are singing all night . someone said for community or celebrate that they made a kill . my current interpretation is that it’s communication when they are driving prey or trying to circle it and catch it
sometimes it’s a brief pulse of siren echoing across the lake or coming from different directions . repeated several times throughout the night every hour
sometimes a coyote is moving rapidly close to me and apparently has not smelled me or doesn’t care . when I raise my voice it stops instead of running away . sometimes I can hear it a minor minutes later . what is it thinking . just run away immediately and disappear
they are nocturnal animals with no sense of smell or they don’t care about human scent or humans . in Europe no wolf has ran into me for ten years and here there are hundreds times more
I hanged my smelly clothes outside and they still run straight into me . are they not supposed to avoid human scent
I have assembled and grabbed my air horn when it doesn’t leave immediately but if I don’t hear it getting closer I haven’t used my air horn
after surviving the wolf terror one night I try to sit as close to a cluster of houses as possible . even if dogs are barking hundred metres away . I sit essentially on the trail which is public space . many times there are no houses near the trail and the whole expedition depends on being alone in the forest
at that point no one will hear my air horn . I either cancel my expedition or hope I don’t get attacked in the middle of the forest all alone
last day of July around seven in evening I see three coyote searching for food on an inactive peat field . apparently burrowing rodents are nesting on the field after disuse . they are two hundred metres away and apparently don’t care about me . they probably heard or smelled me because I was talking to myself before I saw them . I look at them for five minutes before they disappear back into the forest cover
the machines and storage facility are overgrown with weeds from disuse for over a year probably . there are ATV tracks on the peat from recreational ATV driving on the open field
I am constantly bothered by noise of vehicle traffic and sometimes even dogs because I am so terrified of being alone in the forest . but maybe it’s all for naught the bears and coyote in the forest far away from houses behave just like in Europe . they are so cautious you never see them . I walked through northern Poland and Baltics and around Norway Sweden Finland without ever noticing a wolf
however in Sweden there are three hundred wolves . I don’t know about the other countries . I learned that Estonia has bears only after I passed through west Estonia . I don’t know how many
bears and wolves in east Canada is probably hundred times more numerous than anywhere in Europe
in Sweden the wolf and bear population is automatically low not here maybe they have no farmers in east Canada . in Sweden the farmers killed all of them . but I don’t think there are any farmers in east Canada . I have not seen any live stock anywhere except in Yarmouth
no one has managed to do anything about forest security here . farmers hardly exist and campers means nothing . my voice is meaningless . I am the only one alone in a tent
August 20 around eight an hour before sunset a bear is searching for rodents two hundred metres away on an uncut grass hay field . it stands up and look out the field then keep hunting . ten deers in two groups are on the field that’s around thousand metres long along the trail before Annapolis Royal
on the other side two dogs and the farmer is also looking for rodents in the newly cut hay field that still has the hay left . only two hundred metres earlier is an RV park with people . drainage dykes here near the basin breed massive amounts of small fast persistent mosquitoes
I camp next to a pond at the other end of the field on flat dry mud on deer and coyote tracks . I don’t know how long tracks persist in mud but they probably traffic here often . there are no bear tracks in the mud but it could walk past here
August 25 there is a good camp spot next to the river before Bridgetown . good surface short grass no thorns . tire tracks through tall grass and reeds makes it possible to reach the water . vegetation on the river bottom not pure mud allow me to keep my clogs on in shallow water and cool down
and one alarming feature is visible immediately . four huge piles of bear scat in the small clearing . one of them driven over . they look similar to others I’ve seen but bigger . a dark mass and lots of large seeds . I don’t know how to tell the age they look mostly intact I don’t know how quickly they disappear
a farmer drive by and tell me bears ate their apples for thousands of dollars last year but none so far this year
I hang my clothes outside on a birch to spread human scent . arm my air horn and put it next to my bear spray and ear muffs that I always keep to my left
it’s impossible to feel safe anywhere
other animals
another story from June about a porcupine because that’s what I suspect it was . when it comes home to its tree a human is sitting right next to it . despite this it still climbs up to the same branch or hole it always sleeps in . it’s complaining audibly about my presence . when I go out with my phone light it goes quiet to not be detected . I can not see it
I am afraid it’s a confused bear cub that’s calling for his mom . but it’s probably a worried porcupine that makes its worry heard . but not when I try to find it . in the morning I hear a loud thud from something heavy falling to the ground . I don’t see any new branches on the ground . maybe it was the porcupine that fell down and walked away
the first and most common large animal is white tailed deer . they seem to have found a safe haven closer to humans than wolves dare to roam or hunt . like kangaroo in Tasmania they are in the back yard . and they are not afraid of me . hiss and stomp their from legs right next to me . like they are asking me to leave instead of them . they are driving me away
always close to houses they stand next to me . when they encounter me far away from a house they run away immediately
from the ocean in the evening and night comes another kind of howling that is most closely reminiscent of dogs or wolves but probably something else . maybe seals or one of the birds . I hear it all evening and night and morning and see no seals or where the sound comes from . a large shallow area is drained completely by the eight metres tide here near Annapolis Royal
I might have heard the same thing over the bay before Yarmouth in Pubnico
identifying footsteps at night
I don’t even know for certain it is a coyote I have heard footsteps from at night
I heard rapid footsteps again in the leaf litter the morning after that howling terror night in late July . the ground had lots of dead leafs near a lake and some spots of moss and ferns but mostly covered in dry leaves and dead branches
instead of yelling I open the mosquitoe net and grab my bear spray and look around and see nothing . I heard lout fast footsteps ten metres away and then see nothing the animal has vanished
what I suspect is a coyote that move rapidly on four legs nearby at night and freeze on my voice and then stand still or walk slowly for a minute or more could be something else . perhaps Bobcat or fox . racoons don’t run that fast they have short legs . porcupine don’t run at all
is there a bird that run fast on the ground and sound like a larger animal
it’s possible that some of the coyote that accidentally run into me at night are foxes . heavy rapid footsteps in leaf litter . usually they disappear immediately but not always
even squirrels make loud footsteps in leaf litter so it’s probably possible to confuse fox with coyote if you never see them
fox is also common in Sweden but wolves are two hundred times more numerous in east Canada . I rarely hear anything at night in Europe probably because there is hundred times less wolves
I suspect it’s often a coyote about one night per week I suddenly awake or is already awake when I hear it nearby probably ten metres . anytime during night but perhaps most often around three when humans are least active
thousands of wolves running around all night everywhere and I’m camping alone every night and has no other stories how people put up with that . it’s going to end in a disaster eventually
deers are easy to recognize because they almost always stop and hiss and stomp with their fore legs instead of running away immediately . sometimes I hear their hissing nearby without hearing any footsteps . the coyote that has ran in to me many nights apparently by accident made no vocalization sound at all only footsteps
they hiss and at the same time stomp the ground and the vibration can be felt and heard
how close they get and how long they stay depend on how close to civilization they are . the ones in the back yard hardly ever leave and stand ten metres away and hiss and stomp
usually I hear footsteps and yell out and then I hear nothing it’s gone immediately . sometimes it stops on my voice and stand still and walk slowly . once between the two houses near the beach in late June it stood still for minutes and left and then returned enough to worry me considerably
the bear that approached me made no sound whatsoever walked absolutely soundless until it was breathing down my neck . on moss and old leaves but still made no sound from walking
a loud crack is a bear stepping on a branch . wolf paws are too light and deer feet just slip they don’t crack any branches . it’s quite unnerving to hear a loud crack nearby knowing a bear walked right past you
in strong wind a cracked branch can be caused by either wind or animal . I always tell out and rise when I hear it under any circumstances
in all the constant fear of any sound at all is a difficult challenge . usually after being aroused I’m awake for hours after it heart pounding . I might sleep two hours in a lonely night
in foggy mornings leafy shrubby forest is creaking and cracking standing up . live branches make cracking sounds from temperature changes . no wind and no animals only birds and squirrels trees crack occasionally in quiet morning probably from temperature rising again
I don’t know what trees do this . i noticed it in a glade with many small broad leaf trees . the kind of shrub that quickly occupy open space and has to be cleared constantly from roads and trails
political opposition to hunting from animal lovers
in 2015 in Sweden I passed by hunters butchering a pig . when I asked if I could take a picture they said no they don’t want any pictures on internet of their hunting
apparently hunters in Sweden avoid internet to avoid scolding from animal lovers
I’ve been told animal lovers in east Canada is against killing dangerous carnivores
politicians are afraid to be connected with a bounty program to reduce the number of dangerous carnivores . and risk being labeled murderers and lose votes
bear population statistics
east Canada has thirty times more bears than Scandinavia . ten times more than Estonia
Nova Scotia land area 50 000 km2 50/400 = 1/8 of Sweden bears 7000 to 10000 150 to 200 per 1000 km2 50000/10000=5 km2 per bear 10000/50=200 per 1000 km2 200/6=33 times Sweden 3300 percent
New Brunswick ? over 200 per 1000 km2
sweden land area 400 000 km2 bears peak 2008 3300 now 2400 to 2800 400000/2500=160 km2 per bear 2500/400=6 per 1000 km2 max density 80 per 1000 km2
finland 1600 bears west central finland 2 per 1000 km2 east Finland 6 per 1000 km2
Estonia 1000 bears 45 kkm2 1000/45=22 per 1000 km2
1000 km2 = 30 * 30 km
square Swedish mile 10 km * 10 km = 100 km2
coyote wolf population statistics
east Canada has 200 times more wolves than Sweden . twenty times more than Poland
Sweden 300 300/400=.75 per 1000 km2
Nova Scotia 8000 8000/50=160 per 1000 km2 160/0.75=213
Poland 3000 3000/300=10 per 1000 km2
bus train connection
various bus train connection
bus Yarmouth to Digby
bus Kentville to Halifax
train Halifax to Quebec
poparide is another inter city service
last resort is an expensive taxi ride for an hour
Nova Scotia trails names
I can’t find any info on any of these trails
rrt rum runners trail ycrt ?
it’s all the old railway line part of trans Canada trails system . every section has different names
there is no collective name on this trail . it makes it hard to search for possible names are Halifax Yarmouth Kentville ATV trail or old railway trail . or west Nova Scotia abandoned railway trail
food inside tent or not
common advice is to not keep any food inside tent
even on the ground ten meters away would be better
I dislike this even on rain free nights or days . I suspect the bags will be eaten through by rats
I have kept food outside my tent in Europe and mice eat through the bags and make holes in the bags
I could leave them in the ground outside and wrap them in garbage bags
for my whole 2026 expedition I kept the bags inside my tent and inside five layers of blue 75 litre garbage bags
everything inside the bag was also inside a clear 75 litres garbage bag
I replaced all bags every time I bought food
other stories about bear and wolf encounters
most stories are short and incomprehensible
apparently wild life management never investigate anything
new Brunswick
2013 August
they suggest territorial aggression for the attack
https://www.worksafenb.ca/about-us/news-and-events/news/2013/new-brunswick-worker-injured-in-bear-attack/
Each year there are reports of persons being treed by bears without any physical contact, which is usually a sign of territorial aggression.”
2016
2022
seems like he attracted bears with garbage and was attacked eventually . but it’s not an investigation just a brain dead gobble of text
https://globalnews.ca/news/8779057/nb-man-survives-bear-attack/
Ontario
1997
British Columbia
1997
various search results about bears
https://www.reddit.com/r/algonquinpark/comments/1amql6z/tell_me_about_your_bear_encounters/
he seems to be camping alone and always in the same region in Ontario . and has met habituated bears that neither run away or attack him . I don’t understand these encounters
instead of explaining these incomprehensible encounters he gives lots of other information as some kind of general advice that is mostly meaningless
https://algonquinbeyond.com/blog/bears-in-algonquin-park-everything-you-need-to-know/
https://www.reddit.com/r/newbrunswickcanada/comments/7nwbzw/camping_in_new_brunswick/
https://www.reddit.com/r/JMT/comments/156pwxa/is_a_bear_horn_a_good_idea_hiking_as_a_solo_woman/
https://kumamap.com/en/places
https://www.reddit.com/r/japan/comments/1oshm87/fatal_bear_attack_on_mt_rausu_a_tragedy_in_a/
https://www.reddit.com/r/sweden/comments/14pt7zb/how_dangerous_are_bears_in_sweeden/
https://www.reddit.com/r/halifax/comments/w4mw70/how_common_are_bears_on_hrm_trails/
https://mountainjournal.org/to-live-and-die-in-grizzly-country/
https://news.nationalgeographic.com/2015/08/150820-grizzly-yellowstone-maul-wenk-blaze/
2015 grizzly Yellowstone
https://vancouverisland.com/about/facts-and-information/safety-guide-to-bears/
forest closure during fire hazard
here is the procedure last year
https://news.novascotia.ca/search/all?field_topics=225&page=5
burn ban and then travel ban five days later
there is no burn ban as of August 6 2026
I should see a burn ban before a travel ban
I have to ask people if they think a travel or burn ban is on the way
https://novascotia.ca/burnsafe/
currently Annapolis and Kings county have no burn ban . it’s in orange . it should go to red before a travel ban is implemented
if it doesn’t rain for a week in Canada they close the forest
you wait for a rain at a camping or cancel your expedition and leave Canada
if you defy the order someone will see you and you can get banned from ever visiting again . absolutely don’t defy the order . better to leave and return another time
they are reporting each other during fire bans
if it takes a few days to get to the nearest camping hopefully they will accept that you are on the way there . or ask the locals for camping on a field or a holiday house where no one is home
this doesn’t happen every year
it happened 2025 but I don’t know the extent of it . I have to ask the locals if they remember the orders
I’m in early August now and hoping for a rain soon . August 11 is half a cm expected and August 14 three cm
on this exact day last year August 5 they closed the forest until Sept 18 and October 15 in Annapolis county
a court ruling in April 2026 was that the ban had gone overboard . I haven’t heard about any other countries that does this
after reading it after annoying ocr . apparently lawyers cannot grasp digital documents . it was not unreasonable just poorly explained . it could happen again any time
it’s in the forest act 1989 section 25 plain and clear . there is no way to challenge it
this is from the court document
The request notes that guidance documents from Fleet and Forest Protection outlined the conditions when a proclamation was recommended. Those were: (1) a prolonged period of no significant rain, (2) FWI (Fire Weather Index) high-extreme in 80% of the province, (3) BUI (Build Up Index) at least 30% of the province in high-extreme, and (4) no significant rain forecast for 30 days.
and on July 30 2025 the readings were
The Fire Weather Index was high in 90% of the province. The Build Up Index was high in 87% of the province. And NRCAN meteorologists saw no significant rain in the next two weeks.
2016 and 2023 also had forest bans but I don’t know the dates . apparently it happens every five years
https://news.novascotia.ca/en/2025/08/05/travel-activities-woods-restricted-prevent-wildfires
Private landowners are free to use their own properties but cannot host others to use wooded areas of their properties.
apparently I can’t even ask to camp on an open field in the Annapolis basin when and if I get there in two weeks mid August
and I don’t know if kiwi can reschedule a multi stop ticket . I’m flying through Halifax Toronto LAX Fiji Auckland . so I lose another grand . they did nothing with my cancellation . messages me two months later that I should ask airlines directly
fire ban links
Jeff Evely forest ban court ruling April 2026
https://novascotia.ca/burnsafe
DNR office phone number
https://novascotia.ca/natr/staffdir/offices.asp
Nova Scotia Permits Directory-Department of Natural Resources-Travel In Woods During Woods Closure Permit
https://novascotia.ca/sns/paal/dnr/paal406.asp
September 11 2025 forest ban message
https://www.facebook.com/share/p/1GUeNZ2XNu/
ticks and Borrelia statistics
I have tried to found Borrelia statistics with equal difficulty . this is partly guess work because I just can’t understand anything I have heard or read about it
almost all black leg tics are infected but only about one in a hundred bites lead to a noticeable infection
how serious it is later I have no idea about . maybe one in a thousand bites end up in a serious infection
in contrary to google AI and official sources doxycycline seems to be not for me . I have to rely on my immune system and luck . after reading r/Lyme I don’t expect much help from pills
studies are isolated situations that fail to consider the whole picture
what if I wipe out my stomach culture what else am I susceptible to then . it doesn’t make sense for my expedition to bring doxycycline
when I note the rash it’s already too late anyway . someone found that one dose of doxy immediately after a bite reduce some kind of infection rate by half or more
it’s difficult to make any sense of anything . I would not expect much help from doxy and it would probably just worsen the situation
I can not see ticks on my head or back . I removed an adult black leg tick from my ass and is monitoring the spot for a growing rash . I have to use my phone camera to see my ass
I have removed several small nymphs that I sometimes drop and they disappear on the floor . I don’t know if they can bite again . they look like a black dot
I notice them on my legs after a small rash develop around them the first day of the bite . maybe I should take doxy when I see the small rash and notice the bite
I can mention that my father died from a cloud clot two days after the imbecile COVID vaccine . he was paralyzed from April 2020 and could not move or speak . died from hospital infection in July three months later . my imbecile family has also not told me anything about this . they are essentially as dumb as the other animals their brains just don’t have any thoughts at all . it’s somehow void of thinking or thoughts and they would never tell me anything
they can only answer simple questions like what color is bananas . they can’t speak extemporaneously or tell me a story or a comprehensive story or anything longer than one minute . their attention span is so short they can’t understand anything that takes longer than one minute to understand
and anything they have told me is something that takes one minute to understand . anything that takes two minutes or longer to understand is absent from their imbecile brains like the concept did not exist at all
they apparently never considered the flu hysteria to be pure fantasy from brain-dead apes . mass hysteria
old
the following is the earliest content of this message and not updated or systematic
it’s impossible to keep this in a single message . it’s in sections in chronological order
leading up to my expedition I had no worries at all I thought it would be a repeat of Scandinavia
I had no idea bears and wolves would ever concern me
one week before my expedition I learn that there are gigantic differences in wild life management . there are forty times more bears and wolves staggering amount of them everywhere
when I arrive I am shocked by the retarded social development that comes from the unbelievable difference between Sweden and England
bill gates is a typical Brit only driven by profit and asked for countless millions for his work . in Sweden we created our own free system Linux and asked for nothing in return
the society here is a farce and embarrassment to mankind . big cars and houses loud and big and imbecile to the core . one straw short of printing imbecile on your forehead
the immense importance of this information and the difficulty of finding information and cost of losing a plane ticket for thousand dollars has caused a great exhaustion
no one has the faintest clue about the most difficult decision in my life if I should attempt this expedition . I never expect anything and no one owes me anything but it’s still a heavy blow that I desperately ask for accurate description of this problem and no one has the faintest clue
I just have to keep reminding me that no one owes me anything and all apes are brain dead there’s nothing that can change that
and when asking people it’s impossible to understand anything like reading the Bible or grilling a Hitler voter on his choice of candidate . he’s so utterly brain dead nothing that comes out of his mouth is comprehensible
if I can be alone outside with food and tent in east Canada the value to me is immeasurable . the greatest loss in my life is the impossibility of this in south Africa
the lack of accurate information about this has already cost me a fortune in a cancelled air ticket
this is the second update after I have booked a ticket back to Finland that cost more than my ticket from Australia that was more than twice the distance
on the same day I plan to start my return to the airport I receive a new description of the danger involved by someone that has been with food in the forest. Maybe even overnight but I don’t know for sure no one gives very good descriptions
I am now I a deep hole financially and have no money to book another ticket again. if I continue now there is no return
I am betting now on small odds that any bear or wolf would approach me even if I have food and even at night which would scare me the most . but also during day light
it would make an enormous difference if I can live here in peace in the forest away from Europe and not bother anyone there . it will just cause another holocaust I have to give them a break from me
if the bears don’t bother me and not humans either it would be to good to be true . all my interactions with humans are immensely painful for everyone . fear anger confusion jealousy mayhem power battle
I can’t bother the strong warriors and hapless followers or anyone I have to give everyone a break from my worry
I still have no clue if it’s safe to bring food to the forest here but I have received for the first time first hand information that seems believable
some one has told me he brings food to the forest and bears and wolves are so plentiful they always notice . but they don’t attack night or day even for a weeks food if they can kill me or injure me and steal it
the staggering amount of them is allowed because even with food involved they rarely attack anyone
I still don’t know for sure if that applies also during night time but it sounds like it . I have to wait until I meet someone else that have brought food to the forest
even if they can gain a weeks food they avoid approaching a lone human with food . I am confident enough to continue based on this story maybe I will receive more comprehensible information
average human attention span is so short it’s hard to learn anything from anyone . they just can’t spend more than a minute worrying about any single problem or concept
for the first time I have talked with someone that claim to have brought food to the forest several times or many times and know others that have done so
I don’t expect to meet another scientist walking from Halifax to Vancouver or anywhere at all around here . but I might learn more if I continue
I will try to camp in the forest and see what happens . I hate to try this myself based on so little information but I have tried every which way to learn and it’s impossible as reading the Bible and trying to understand anything at all
most information is completely incomprehensible
it’s crucial how they behave in the wild with a lone human with food . it is safer to bring friends and guns and no food . I don’t know if any of that is necessary
I have talked with everyone I know about this and my fear and worry has certainly been visible . but I’m always worried . and I don’t think anyone has ever profited from a conversation with me
I hope the radio chatter will diminish if I can conduct my expedition here and I can finally get back into the forest and relax
I have never cancelled a plane ticket before I don’t know if I will get anything back
if the news is true that I can continue no one can understand how much that means for me . every time I talk with the people I know I realize how unbelievably stupid they are and usually no harm comes from it . usually harmless misunderstanding
equipment
after receiving my heavy ropes and later my dry bags the weight is gigantic three kilos more is impossible . I can’t move anything outside perfectly flat ground and I travel in the forest
this is one factor that cause my resignation and flight back . it’s practically and physically impossible to bring heavy rope and heavy bags . I’m already on the brink of what a bike can carry in Scandinavia
I am now wondering if I should try to keep my heavy bags or return to my previous plan of replaceable garbage bags several layers around the bags . to reduce the incentive of strong food smell that could provide a conflict . if the smell is weaker they would be less likely to risk approaching me
they will apparently mostly avoid approaching me and would only eat my food if I Ieave it unattended for hours
I still don’t know nearly enough and it’s nearly impossible to find this information
is it safe to bring food into the deep forest in Nova Scotia
no one anywhere else on the planet would have any idea friend or foe . and one in a million here would know . that’s just the nature of the human population
I have never been more worried in my life and I apologize if I have bothered anyone I know about this . of course no one has any idea at all just like any subject of science zero point zero idea
I have received new information that the answer is surprisingly yes
apparently bears and wolves here are generally afraid of humans even if they are alone with food in the deep forest . they are unlikely to approach a human with food night or day
I have never felt more desperate for accurate information in my life I have never been more upset . I have to remember that no one owes me anything . that anyone at all is willing to help me with anything is a miracle
the first barrier is that no one can understand why I’m not home . I suppose I may have bothered some people in the last weeks and I do apologize . good luck with your life at home I don’t want to be a burden or bother
I am hoping my fear and anger will diminish from now and I can dare to finally get off this ATV ridden track . they have allowed motor vehicles on the bike lane and it’s turned into a motor way on sunny days on week end
it would make an unbelievable difference to my life if I can live and travel in the forest at least east of Toronto . my hopes of even reaching west new Scotland was nearly zero yesterday when I booked the ticket back
I initially felt relief from the worry that has plagued me here . but I must bear this burden alone . I must continue in hope what I heard today is based on reality
it might have been the first person I met here or anywhere that has ever brought food to the forest here
if course my friends and family have never been here or know anything about new Scotland or anywhere but home . or anyone else either . and ninety nine percent never bring food to the forest either . animals eat and procreate nothing else. everything else is wasted energy
I should never expect anyone to have the faintest clue about the only thing I need to know
the bears that life here at least all the way to Toronto will not risk a fight over food with a human. a lone human in the forest . my life depend on this information but no one has even cared to help me with this inquiry
it’s still impossible to understand if I need the heavy unwieldy top opened dry bags instead of my regular light soft sports and luggage bags
or if and why it where and when I should hang my food in a free or take it down . and for what purpose if I can keep the food in my tent and the bear will not to steal it or approach a human
that’s the new information I have received the day I was about to start to make my way back to the airport . even keeping my food in the tent will not attract bears or wolves in the deep forest
I’m still in disbelief and I don’t know what to believe . I have never been more worried in my life . maybe I should have been more worried in south Africa but no one even talked with me about the risk of an account expedition there
and I hate to bother anyone about it . no one owes me anything after all . and they are really brain dead but they hate that idea . I always feel like a conversation is pointless but I want everyone to be able to talk with me
I have installed ten different apps and some of my friends can’t even tell me their phone number because of fear of a military repercussions . a militarized human society where everything has to be secret . name phone number address and everything else is a military secret
top secret military information . I suppose some people are worried but we have different worries . some worry all day that some one would find out their real name and phone number . I worry about provoking a fight with a bear or wolf over my food
they will try to steal food all the time but apparently they will almost never risk a fight even at night with a line human in the forest . I have never been so afraid in my life my first night in the Canadian forest
the last two weeks have been the worst in my life and now I also lost another fortune on a ride back that is even more expensive than flying here from Australia
maybe I will go to Quebec or Ottawa now and then to new Zealand from Quebec or Montreal through Fiji again that is dirt cheap even cheaper than flying to Finland
I suppose an apology is in order to all my friends that worry all day that their phone number or finances should leak online . we just have different worries. or putting food on their family
if your main worry is putting food on your family or losing your phone number I apologize
despite the staggering difference in bear density and profit interest in British colonies it is safe to have food in the tent at night in the forest in Nova Scotia
I mention the profit interest because if the staggering difference that Sweden has made a free operating system Linux with no profit interest
and a Brit has made Windows DOS and asked for countless millions in return . social development with no profit motive is zero point zero in England and all English colonies including Canada . wild life and forest management budget in Canada is two dollars
my first weeks I’m struggling with zero info about the safety about my expedition and the immensely obvious difference in personal profit interest in this society that is almost comical
back to the question in the topic about the safety of my expedition here
apparently no one has ever tried to bring food to the forest . or I have heard today that someone has tried and it is safe
a bear here is not going to risk a fight over my food
hanging it in a tree seems unnecessary and it’s hard to understand why I’ve heard it so many times
racoons may be more aggressive than bears and attack me or my tent to try and eat my food . I don’t know why I should keep food away from my tent
my head is spinning from the poor quality of this information . nothing matters to me except accurate information about this
if my experience confirm this and I’m not attacked day or night here I will delete all my communication apps WhatsApp signal Facebook Messenger and Facebook . because no one has been able to help me with the only information I need
I still keep google chat if anyone wants to message me . but I can’t have any hopes in talking with the other apes if they don’t know anything at all about the forest
if you never ever considered if it’s safe to leave your house how can that not depress me . I absolutely hate bothering the other animals it’s staggering that some people have proposed I stay on a dog infested farm instead of in the forest if the wild dogs never attack me at night
I’m still in absolute disbelief about the quality of this information . how no one cares if I would be injured or not animals really are absolutely brain dead . I usually brush of and ignore the fact that my friends and family and everyone else know absolutely nothing and are not interested in anything at all including my life and health
I have lost ten thousand dollars on a plane ticket back to Finland that I’m not going to use now . two weeks into my expedition the immense fear and uncertainty every night became unbearable and I booked a ticket back
the same day I was about to return after a five centimeters rain shower I received new information from the first human being I have met in my life apparently that has brought food into the forest in Nova Scotia . said it’s safe
why is my family and friends talking with me if the don’t know anything . I will never give up the idea of communicating with the other apes
one problem is their attention span is so short it’s impossible to ever understand anything or learn anything
I think whatever I talk about except food and genital stimulation their attention is zero point zero . I am under the belief that my conversation is an investigation but it’s just a brain dead polite ape that pretend to listen to me
except when someone has brought food to the forest . which is one in a million otherwise they have no idea if it’s safe or not . like asking what one plus one is and it never mattered they will answer anything at all to hope I go away and stop bothering them
they all probably think I’m just bothering them . I really don’t think any of them can understand anything at all
after two weeks of talking with all my friends and family and everyone I met and not receiving any comprehensible facts or information at all . how many bears in Nova Scotia how many square km in Nova Scotia . how many balls in a dick . is it safe to bring food into the forest . no comprehensible or believable or accurate or correct information
I book a ticket back to Finland . and the I receive new information the day after right before I am about to make my way back . and lose even more money because no one is any help to me at all
I have no fear no one would ever find offense in this either because no one would ever care to read this or understand it or be interested in it . even asking for any practical help at all even from my family is nearly impossible
any effort at all is so immensely resisted . God hope I don’t have to disturb anyone again
my plan is now back to where it was a week ago to continue and learn myself about something that no one else around me can even answer
anything of academic value is also unknown so maybe it’s not so far fetched anything of academic value is also worthless to all humans . why would they know if it’s safe to bring food and tent to the deep forest when they don’t know anything at all about anything
apparently grizzly bears is a different story and there are none all the way to Toronto . I don’t know if this is true either . I hardly made it past the door step this far . I have to be patient with the pace I’m receiving information
i have also in my life had the belief that someone would tell me something with out an interrogation but no one has ever told me anything unless I dragged out the information . their energy conservation is really impressive I suppose . don’t tell me anything unless I ask about it
and the information I need to survive no one knows anything about . the only information I need they don’t have that my life depend on
my health depends on this information and even that is incompressible . just go back home and watch television if you’re worried about something . just spend another thirty years staring at a computer screen at home
is it safe to travel with food and tent in Japan forest
Japan is still a complete wild card even if I can live in Canada . I probably can never learn from anyone if it’s safe to bring food to the forest in Japan
I could probably ask a million Japs and they would give polite answer that makes no sense to any human being
it would be something like an Ali G television production . chimps and humans would love it equally much . unless chimps prefer to look at chimps . I suppose chimps prefer chimp TV
this is the first version of my message when I didn’t know anything yet I hadn’t talked with anyone or yet met anyone that has ever brought food in the forest over night . or could give me any comprehensible description of the danger involved
at this stage I was still willing to continue to find out but my constant fear was enormous coupled with the culture shock of staggering British imbecility
outside bear country I only avoid motor vehicles and houses
my behavior in bear country is completely different
I never go off trail . avoid deep forest . camp on trail and hang my food on trail . make noise all the time
camp close to forest farms if possible
scared shitless in deep forest
only thing I avoid is fire it would end my expedition and ban me from Canada
if I have a dangerous encounter and come away unharmed I’m cancelling my expedition
I might not return because of the constant fear of uncertainty makes it impossible to relax anywhere
equipment
two seven hundred grams dry bags that reduce scent and keep food dry . straps are attached with glue and cords and could come lose
my backup are one hundred grams sport bags . straps can’t come lose they surround the bag . and food inside double garbage bags inside outer bags
ten meters one centimeters rope
carabiners from amazon
thin backup rope
I also purchased webbing . nylon band that might be easier to vinch in a tree
my Canada expedition
around Nova Scotia on the old railway line
I might take a bus from Kentville to Halifax and train to Quebec
or try to endure motor vehicles and camping close to humans . small roads through deep forest is terrifying . I don’t want anything to do with any bears
speeding motor bikes are so loud they damage my hearing even with ear muffs . I have to wear ear plugs and ear muffs . they have no conscience to ease the throttle when they pass a push bike
humans is a day long torture but somewhat predictable . bears are completely unpredictable
if they smell food and humans they think they can sneak up to my food and eat it with out me noticing it ten metres away . they are absolutely completely brain dead even worse than humans
even a bear feeding on my food hundred meters away would terrify me enough to cancel my expedition
Japan expedition
here is no hope at all in traveling through the forest
they are even dumber than Canadians
absolutely incomprehensible policy
I will be traveling along the east coast through small forest patches in the suburbs
I will never have any time to work because I will be bothered by humans and dogs all day in my tent
nature life in northern hemisphere
I might be confined to the Baltic sea basin in the summer . nature life is impossible even in Canada . human beings are so unbelievably stupid they can’t even comprehend what security is
they solve all problems with violence just like chimps
reduce east Canada bear population
Sweden and Canada bear policy is about as different as heaven and hell
it’s hard to understand how two different human populations can reach such a different conclusion
the population has to be reduced until there are no interactions between human and bear populations
they don’t react until a human is injured . their micro brain can’t understand prevention or danger
no one in Sweden is doing anything about it except me . the lack of interest and support from other intellectuals is staggering
east Europe situation
I might continue through eastern Europe instead of Canada
the only wolf attacks I could find info about that I remember before traveling through northern Poland for three months was two cases where they suspected they had been fed by humans . and therefore dared to get close to humans with resulting disaster
usually they avoid humans . I never heard or saw a wolf in northern Poland . and neither in Baltics
the enormously greater number in east Canada reflects my experience . with many more close encounters
Sveriges samarbete med östra Kanadas viltvård . söker kontakter med utlandet via Sverige
jag har skickat detta meddelande till epost adresser jag hittat på nätet till Sveriges viltvård
info@wwf.se; EviWild@slu.se; info@rovdjur.se; redaktor@rovdjur.se; registrator@naturvardsverket.se ; kansli@naturskyddsforeningen.se
jag vill delta i en jämförelse mellan viltvård i Sverige Kanada Japan tillsammans med någon som är insatt i ämnet . speciellt gällande interaktion mellan människor och andra stora rovdjur
jag vet inte vem som är intresserad av detta och söker efter personliga kontakter i Sverige som kan hjälpa mej med kontakt med östra Kanadas viltvård och eventuellt andra länder
någon som känner Sveriges rovdjur politik och har intresse för utlandet speciellt östra Kanada . men även Europa Japan och Ryssland
jag har inte tidigare arbetat med viltvård i Sverige och saknar därför kontakter i Sverige och söker kontakter i Sverige genom detta meddelande
om du inte är intresserad av detta meddelande kan du skicka meddelat till någon annan som kan vara intresserad som du känner som har ett globalt intresse
jag uppskattar ett meddelande till min Google chat om du är intresserad av detta meddelande . jag är global och saknar permanent telefon nummer men har även Facebook Messenger och WhatsApp men använder främst Google chat och meet
jag söker efter någon som är insatt i Sveriges viltvård som är intresserad av utlandet . jag vill veta mer om Sveriges och svenskars samarbete med viltvård i östra Kanada
jag behöver hjälp att få kontakt med Kanadas viltvård i östra Kanada . speciellt någon som har försökt reducera antalet farliga rovdjur men misslyckats av politiska skäl
det här meddelandet gäller inte viltvård i Sverige mer än som en jämförelse med andra länder . det här meddelandet är alltså inte intressant för någon som enbart arbetar i Sverige eller enbart är intresserad av Sverige
resten av detta meddelande är enbart intressant för någon som har arbetat i utlandet eller har ett intresse av utlandet . om du enbart arbetar i Sverige behöver du inte läsa det här meddelandet
tidigare försök att reducera antalet farliga rovdjur i östra Kanada
jag vet inte vem som tidigare har försökt reducera antalet farliga rovdjur i östra Kanada . någon som arbetar med rovdjur i östra Kanada vet detta . det är möjligt att en kontakt från Sverige kan hjälpa mej därav detta meddelande till svensk viltvård
det har existerat initiativ i östra Kanada att betala jägare för coyote pälsar och att jaga björn på våren också . dessa initiativ har tagits bort . jag vet inte vem som tagit initiativ till detta
mitt intresse av detta kommer från solo camping i östra Kanada och Japan
jag kommer att försöka vandra genom Kanada och Japan och övriga världen om det är fysiskt möjligt utan att bli skadad . en bättre förståelse av viltvård gynnar mitt intresse för min säkerhet i skogen
global förståelse av antal farliga rovdjur
farliga rovdjur populationen är dramatiskt större i östra Kanada jämfört med Sverige . varför är det så . varför finns det inget intresse för säkerhet i skogen
det verkar vara en slump att det går att campa ensam i vissa länder . ingen regering verkar ha gjort någonting för att minska antal farliga rovdjur
ett ytterst litet antal människor har behövt campa ensamma regelbundet
Sveriges björn varg population är minimal och Kanadas femtio till två hundra gånger mer än minimal . vad är anledningen till att jakten är mycket lägre i Japan och Kanada
björn och varg interaktion med människor är skyhögt större . människor har blivit skadade i Kanada och Japan och det är tio tals eller hundra tals fler interaktion mellan stora rovdjur och människor
trots långt mycket färre björn har människor skadats i Sverige också . under omständigheter som jag inte känner till
grizzly björn i Alberta är mycket farligare än svart björn i övriga Kanada . Japan björn verkar vara den farligaste
varför finns det inte densitet kartor för stora rovdjur i östra Kanada . Sverige producerar dessa kartor men tydligt inte östra Kanada . det skulle vara bra att veta var dom är i mer detalj än antalet per provins
det är hundratals interaktion mellan farliga rovdjur och människor varje år men ingenting verkar undersökas . inga enskilda händelser undersöks som jag har hittat . jag har inte hittat några utredningar om attacker på människor som beskriver varför det blev en våldsam interaktion
antalet farliga rovdjur varierar flera hundra gånger mellan olika länder . att campa ensam kan vara ofarligt eller livsfarligt i olika länder i norra hemisfären
ingen regering verkar ha lagt någon vikt vid säkerhet i skogen eller att betala för att reducera antalet farliga rovdjur
östra Kanada brukade betala femtio dollar för coyote päls men det slutade dom med . dom hade en vår jakt på björn som också kritiserades och avslutas
jag är intresserad att prata med någon likasinnad som ligger bakom dessa försök att reducera antalet farliga rovdjur
östra Kanada instruktioner till hushåll om matrester utomhus
det finns inga pengar att reducera populationen av farliga rovdjur men det finns ett utbildning program för hem och hushåll för att inte attrahera och oavsiktligt mata dom stora rovdjuren med följande riktlinjer
fågel frön . ta in på natten och ta bort allt spill från marken . eller undvik helt
sopor . stäng in sopporna och ta ut dom enbart på sop hämtning dagen . som sker två till fyra gånger per månad
gröna sopor . förvara mat rester i frysen till sop hämtning dagen . så att det inte finns mat rester utomhus
kompost . spray lime eller undvik kompost på sommaren? jag förstår inte vad dom menar . är rådet att inte kompostera alls eller inte lägga på nya matrester under sommaren . undvik kött rester fett kött ben skal . kompostera enbart grönsak rester
grill . tvätta noggrant bort all doft
hund mat . förvara inomhus.
frukt träd . ta bort all frukt
jag söker efter en undersökning om hur detta efterföljs . dom hushåll jag har pratat med bryr sej inte om dessa råd . jag besökte en kompost som hade blivit genomsökt dagen innan jag passerade . ägaren slängde rester hela sommaren och hade levande kyckling utomhus på natten . säger att björnen inte bekymra hushållet den springer iväg när dom ropar på den
en annan sa att dom låter björnen äta fritt från deras trädgård . alltså erkänner till mej att dom lägger grunden till en katastrof
det är uppenbart att dessa förebyggande råd inte är effektiva . dom har ingen stor effekt . det finns ingen anledning att följa råden
rovdjur populationen är så stor att ett farligt stort antal individer kan bli farliga för människor
jag söker en undersökning av hur stor del av rovdjur populationen som delvis lever av människor mat avfall och äppel träd och andra plantering nära människor istället för sin vanliga mat
när en björn återkommer regelbundet till ett bostad område och dom är tillräckligt oroade så kan dom övertyga vilt arbetare att ingripa . dom ställer ut en stor bur med mat inuti . när björnen är i buren sövs den och transporteras bort till skogen och markeras . om den blir fångad igen med markering avlivas den
rapportering av farliga individer som inte räds människor
det finns inget intresse att reducera antalet farliga rovdjur men det finns ett system att rapportera farligt beteende
dom mest berömda attackerna i östra Kanada och Japan utfördes av rovdjur som hade blivit rapporterade tidigare men inte blivit dödade
det finns antagligen en utredning som jag inte har hittat om varför systemet inte fungerade
en människa blev attackerad av en prärien varg 2009 i östra Kanada
en människa blev attackerad av en björn i norra Japan 2025
jag har frågat dom som jobbar på fältet . fält tjänsten . så kallade vilt skog eld tekniker . ingen visste och hade förbluffande lite intresse eller förståelse för problemet . en eld tekniker hade studerat viltvård som huvudsakligt ämne men visst ingenting om problemet
dom som jobbar på fältet bryr sej inte och vet inget om några utredningar
jag har också mejlat dom
den coyote som attackera en människa hade blivit rapporterad . men systemet fungerade inte . jag vet inte vilken ansträngning som gjordes . det var tydligt inte tillräckligt
den björn som attackerade en människa i Japan var också orädd och rapporterad . men deras system fungerade inte heller
det finns antagligen en utredning av dessa händelser som jag inte har hittat
björn och varg populationen storlek
det är ungefär hundra gånger fler farliga rovdjur i östra Kanada jämfört med Europa . Skandinavien har färre vargar än Baltikum och Polen . Estland har fler björnar än Finland
boskap skötare har dödat farliga rovdjur i vissa länder . det finns knappt boskap i östra Kanada ingen har haft önskan att döda dom . regeringen har inte gjort någonting någonstans
jag har inte sett att solo camping är en drivkraft bakom farliga rovdjur politik . jag har inte sett någon drivkraft alls . ingen har gjort någonting för att minska antal farliga rovdjur . ingen organiserad insats som jag har lyckats läsa om
jag har hört talas om sådana försök dom misslyckats i östra Kanada men vet ännu inget om det . vilka motiv som beskrivs
individer har haft motiv att döda farliga rovdjur nära ditt hem . skog ägare har försökt öka antalet vargar för att skydda skog plantering . äpple träd plantering har ibland dödat björn för att skydda plantering
någon har sagt att östra Kanada saknade varg innan skog ägare introducerar prärien varg för att skydda skog plantering
den svenska farliga rov djur populationen är mycket mindre än Japan och Kanada . varför är det så
det är bara en slump att det går att campa ensam i vissa länder tydligen . jag har inte någonstans sett det som en prioritering
prioritet för säkerhet för solo camping
det går att påverka opinion och prioriteringar . om solo camping har låg prioritet kan man hitta andra anledningar att minska antal farliga rovdjur
man måste inte låta genomsnitt intelligens styra det globala samhället
prioriteringar hos mänskligheten styrs av genom snitt mänsklig intelligens . intelligens varierar mellan individer men flockens prioritet styrs av genomsnitt . om ingen ansträngning görs för att ändra på det
budget drivs av marknaden som drivs av majoritet intressen . kärnor fria frukter är ett exempel från vardagen . forskare anställs till att ta bort frö kärnor från vatten meloner men inte att ta bort säkerhet problemet i Sydafrika . vattenmelon utan kärnor har högre prioritet än säkerhet i Sydafrika
smarta människor får anställning mandat medel prioriteringar av genomsnitt människa
en normal människa kan inte förstå någonting som tar längre än en minut att förstå . det skapar absurda prioriteringar . fel prioritet . en så kallad idiokrati från kombination av orden idiot och demokrati . samhälle och prioritet ska inte styras av majoritet eller genomsnitt . det är fel
om man är hemma hela tiden är Sydafrika ett säkert land . dom använder militär rakblad stängsel elstängsel hundar eldvapen och är hemma hela tiden och försvarar sej mot attacker . solo camping är omöjligt
mer pengar har lagts på att producera vatten meloner utan frön för att tillfredsställa marknaden efterfrågan än säkerhet och välfärd i Sydafrika
att campa ensam för att få arbetsro och undersöka naturen har inget marknad värde och därför ingen prioritet
människor campar ibland tillsammans men det handlar om attraktion till sammankomster inte till att undersöka naturen . människor attraheras till sammankomster var som helst under vilka omständigheter som helst . i hemmet kontoret kyrkan Disney land eller i naturen har ingen stor betydelse i allmänhet i genomsnitt
människor som vill vara ensamma i naturen i västra Kanada för att fiska exempelvis bär pistol och campar inte i tält . dom attraheras vanligen till en traditionell form av mat försörjning jakt eller fiske inte arbetsro eller intellektuell stimulans . dom arbetar lika bra på ett kontor som i naturen
är följande berättelser från Kanada och Japan ett tecken på att populationen av varg eller björn är för stor
mina upplevelser från Europa och Kanada
jag undrar med vilken sannolikhet jag kan vandra genom Kanada och Japan under flera år utan att mötas av olycka
jag har aldrig hört eller sett en varg i Europa . jag har stött på en björn i Finland tidigt på natten
det är möjligt att jag märker varg eller björn om jag fortsätter min Europa expedition genom östra Europa
jag har vandrat genom västra Europa och runt Östersjön
min solo expedition i östra Kanada är ständigt plågad av rädsla för farliga rovdjur
jag har sett prärien varg i östra Kanada på två hundra meter avstånd dom inte brydde sej att jag pratade i normal ton
i östra Kanada får jag besök av coyote ungefär en gång per vecka på natten . antagligen av misstag av en slump . ibland springer den inte iväg direkt . enbart ett fåtal människor campar ensamma . dom flesta campar i grupp
jag hör vargar ylar på natten ungefär en dag i veckan . jag vet fortfarande inte varför dom ylar . om det är kommunikation inom pack eller mellan pack för att markera revir . det är en skrämmande upplevelse att lystna på ensam i skogen i tält
det är bara en tidsfråga innan jag blir omringad av ylande vargar på natten . eller ett pack tysta vargar . det är inte säkert att dom ylar innan dom attackerar en inkräktande människa på natten som campar i deras territorium
en björn smög fram till mej vid en gammal läger plats vid sjön mitt på dagen i juli när jag vilar mej . är inte rädd för min doft . har kanske hittar mat rester här tidigare . min mat är i burkar i plast säckar för att minimera doft . den springer iväg först när jag flyger upp och ropar högt när jag märker den . vad kan hända i situationer som denna . varför har den mod att närma sej mej
detta var fyra hundra meter från en väg med hus . 50 meter från atv spåret . en hög ljud atv kör förbi strax efter på en lugn måndag . det är mest atv trafik på helgen som rekreation . det fanns inga blåbär där och ek nöt är inte klar i juli . marken var täckt av mossa och löv inga bär . varför vandrar den så nära människor
en björn skylt från viltvård var placerad på spåret med uppmaning till alla hushåll att inte attrahera björn med kompost sopor äppelträd . någon har alltså redan rapporterat björn där
om jag rapporterar detta som farligt beteende vilken respons sker . kommer en jägare att anlitas till den platsen i det fallet björnen återvänder till samma plats . vad är chansen att björnen dödas
rådjur coyote och bobcat rör sej på natten och märker mej på kort avstånd bara tjugo meter ibland . eller vet att jag är där men är inte rädda för min lukt
tvättbjörn och coyote har ibland inte lämnat mej direkt . saknat rädsla för människor . antagligen träffat människor flera gånger eller ätit mat rester från människor
coyote ylar hela natten i närheten av människor . eventuellt stimulerat av hundar som skäller tillbaka . någon föreslog att det är kommunikation från omkring sex individer som jagar tillsammans . varför jagar dom så nära människor . vad händer om jag råkar vara där dom jagar tillsammans
jag har lyssnat på coyote som jagat hela natten i grupp . om jag besvärar deras jakt eller hamnar i den zon eller cirkel dom etablerar för att driva bytet kan deras aggression vändas not mej istället . mitt i natten kan jag inte röra mej . om jag hamnar mellan dom och deras byte kan jag bli attackerad
en habituerad coyote nära hus springer på mej och lämnar mej inte direkt . står stilla går iväg och kommer tillbaka mellan tre och fyra på natten . orädd för människor . en individ som ensam livnär sej på människor matrester längs havet
människor som bor i skogen rekommenderar mej att ha en pistol i mitt tält när jag vandrar genom skogen i östra Kanada . ifall jag blir attackerad
andra berättelser jag hört
en varg och en björn som träffar människor flera gånger får till slut modet att attackera en människa med våld
det finns en lång rad av rapporter av attacker på människor i Japan och Kanada trots att nästan ingen campar ensam
människor som besöker skogen ombeds att inte ta med sej mat eller förvara mat i bilen eller mellan två träd där en björn inte kan komma åt den
affärer säljer peppar sprej mot varg och björn . för användning vid en attack
alla hushåll har fått instruktioner om att inte oavsiktligt mata björn och varg med matrester från sopor kompost fågel frön äppelträd hundmat
en björn simmar tusen meter till en liten ö i havet för att söka efter mat
en björn är skjuten på tio meters avstånd . hur kom den så nära
en björn slår sönder dörren till ladan och äter ett får
en björn söker efter mat omkring människor hus omkring midsommar . kompost sopor äppelträd
vargar attraheras av skott lossning och skyndar sej dit för att äta ett skadat rådjur
övriga berättelser om rov djur beteende som jag hört
om man missar ett skott mot en björn springer den mot skottet . om man träffar springer den iväg
jag har ingen kunskap om rapporterade olyckor i Sverige i samband med jakt
en meriterad utforskare blev nyligen uppäten av en björn i nord östra Japan 2025
dom fall jag har hört om björn och varg som skadat människor är individer som har träffat människor flera gånger och får till slut mot att attackera en människa
dom har förvandlats från försiktiga rädda individer som aldrig närmar sej en människa till modiga avslappnade stöddiga individer som vågar vistas nära människor
ibland lever dom delvis av människor mat rester istället för sin vanliga mat
det enda sättet att hantera detta problem är att reducera farliga rov djur populationen och minska interaktion mellan människor och andra farliga rovdjur
om det är hundra gånger fler farliga rov djur i skogen än en minimal nivå blir det nästan omöjligt för en människa att besöka skogen på samma sätt som i Sverige utan rädsla
men att campa ensam verkar inte någon ta med i sin beräkning . det är andra omständigheter som av en slump har gjort det möjligt
varg arter i östra Kanada coyote prärien varg timmer varg
coyote har spridits från sydväst Nordamerika till östra Kanada . med människor hjälp för att skydda timmer industri mot djur dom äter planterade träd . det är två hundra gånger fler prärien vargar i östra Kanada än vargar i Sverige
namnet coyote kommer från Mexiko där dom har sitt ursprung . men dom måste ha anpassats till kallare klimat
det är den minsta vargen men kallas inte östra varg . i södra Quebec och Ontario lever även lycaon östra varg timmer varg . coyote är mindre än timmer varg . timmer varg dödar ibland coyote utan att äta den
söder om stora sjön lever även buffel varg nubilus
svarta varianter är inte mer eller mindre aggressiva mot människor
coyote har attackerat människor . till och med habituerad tvättbjörn har attackerat människor . coyote är stor nog att skada en människa allvarligt
grund orsaken till habituering och fara för människor är en för stor population av björn och varg . råd att undvika att oavsiktligt mata dom fungerar inte . när populationen är för stor kommer alltid en andel att vara habituerad och leva nära människor och förlora rädsla för människor
den enda lösningen är att reducera antalet farliga rovdjur genom att betala jägare för att döda dom
jag är intresserad av att tala med någon som har försökt reducera antalet farliga rovdjur i östra Kanada och Japan
öppna arbetsmetoder för global utveckling där alla kan delta på samma fot som anställda
jag inkluderar också min syn på arbetsmetoder som kan intressera den som arbetar i global utveckling
det här gäller huvudsakligen inte Sverige eftersom jag inte har något behov att delta i rovdjur arbetet i Sverige eftersom antalet farliga rovdjur redan är lågt i Skandinavien . men jag är intresserad av att delta i Estland Slovakien Rumänien Kanada Japan Ryssland osv där jag vill campa ensam
någon som läser detta kan också ha ett intresse för att hjälpa utomstående att delta mer effektivt och har möjligen kontakt med rovdjur arbetet i andra länder där jag vill delta i arbetet
jag arbetar inte med privata meddelanden . enbart offentliga meddelanden . om jag måste skicka ett privat meddelande betyder det att systemet inte fungerar och måste korrigeras så att jag kan delta i ett offentligt system
det här meddelandet är ett bevis på att detta brister någonstans . det här är ett privat meddelande men borde istället registreras i ett offentligt viltvård system på nätet
om vi väljer att använda github skulle detta meddelande i så fall höra hemma i exempelvis
https://github.com/viltvård/utlandet
och en sökning efter Kanada skulle vara
gh search issues -R viltvård/utlandet kanada
och se annorlunda ut eftersom jag redan skulle känna till allting om Sveriges samarbete med Kanadas viltvård . nu vet jag ingenting istället för allting är inte offentligt i ett och samma system . om jag inte har missförstått någonting
varför känner jag att jag inte kan delta i samarbetet mellan Kanada och Sverige i ett offentligt system
finns det ett offentligt ledning system som inte jag känner till där allting är offentligt
jag har hittat rapporter och artiklar från Sverige och Kanada men inget system där alla konversationer finns tillgängliga
jag har inte hittat någon jämförelse mellan viltvård eller antal farliga rovdjur i Skandinavien Baltikum Östeuropa Kanada Japan eller något globalt system för global viltvård
det borde finnas ett globalt system som koordinerar det globala arbetet med rovdjur exempelvis på adressen
https://github.com/wildlife/carnivores
där jag kan hitta rätt med
gh search issues -R wildlife/carnivores bear wolf solo camping
och delta direkt i arbetet inte bara läsa om problemet . jag deltar i problemet direkt . allt arbete publiceras i samma system som arbetet utförs och alla deltar kontinuerligt . inte bara väntar på en hemlig undersökning från en grupp inbjudna anställda
på samma sätt som när jag hittar ett fel i program kompatibla med Linux . alls program som publiceras på github är i samma system som utvecklingen . alla förväntas delta i arbetet inte bara anställda
jag kan bara delta där det finns ett system för sporadiskt deltagande . där alla konversationer är offentliga . github är idag det mest kända systemet som fungerar på det sättet
det finns antagligen människor som är smartare än alla som är inbjudna att delta i ett beslut . det är ett rimligt antagande . dom människorna måste kunna delta i allting som sker på den här planeten för att undvika en katastrof . den oändliga raden katastrofer som identifierar människors historia kan härledas till sluten ledning
det kan ta många år innan offentlig ledning blir populärt . vissa viktiga idéer har accepteras långsamt av samhället
ett exempel är Greger mendel arv lagar som han publicerade på 1860 talet i Brno i sydöstra scheckien . det dröjde till 1900 i England innan andra människor erkände hans viktiga arbete
jag arbetar vanligen på engelska men skriver detta på svenska för Svenska mottagare . jag har skickat ett meddelande på engelska till östra Kanada viltvård för att söka kontakt med likasinnade där
privata meddelanden fungerar inte för avancerad ledning . det är möjligt att bara ett fåtal personer har expertis att förstå meddelandet . och jag vet inte vilka dessa personer är . enbart offentliga meddelanden i ett offentligt system fungerar i dessa fall
alla dessa omständigheter har drivit utveckling av mjukvara till ett globalt offentligt system . men samma drivkraft borde driva all utveckling till samma system . exakt samma sak gäller för all utveckling inklusive säkerhet för solo camping i östra Kanada eller Sydafrika
många program kompatibla med Linux utvecklad på detta sätt och all global och lokal utveckling kan utföras i ett offentligt system . all sorts utveckling kan utföras öppet offentligt inte bara dator program
att utveckling av mjukvara är mer offentlig än övrig utveckling beror på att övrig utveckling ligger efter i sina arbete metoder och måste komma ikapp genom att börja använda github eller andra system för öppen utveckling
teoretisk forskning exempelvis är inte öppen för allmänheten eftersom konversationer är hemliga . rapporter lektioner föreläsningar publiceras men arbetet sker huvudsakligen genom privata konversationer som är okända hemliga
människor tycker om personliga möten men det drabbar den globala gemenskapen som inte kan läsa konversationen på nätet
kan viltvård lära sej av Linux och bjuda in allmänheten bättre i utvecklingen
är det enkelt för utomstående att hitta allt arbete på nätet och delta på samma fot som insiders
alla människor på planeten som deltar i Linux vet hur man använder GitHub . kan Sveriges viltvård nås via github . går det att hitta allt material där . om svaret är nej varför inte om Linux framgång är ett bevis för att det fungerar att ta bort alla barriärer
kan någon jämföra hur Linux ekosystem utvecklas med hur viltvård policy utvecklas. sker allt arbete offentligt eller är en stor del av arbetet aldrig publicerat
kan konversationer och möten ersättas av offentliga meddelanden som alla kan läsa
kan vi göra mer för att inkludera alla i vårt beslut fattande
om arbetet sker offentligt kan jag läsa allting . konversationer meddelanden mötes protokoll undersökningar förarbeten ritningar modeller ekvationer tabeller diagram kalkylblad instruktioner riktlinjer rapporter pm promemoria memo memorandum osv . och delta med en informerad insats . jag måste veta allting för att delta . varje ord som har sagts . om ett enda ord är hemligt kan jag inte längre delta effektivt
en oändlig rad katastrofer har inträffat och inträffar på den här planeten för att allmänheten inte kan delta effektivt i alla system beslut handlingar eller brist på handling
viltvård policy i östra Kanada verkar inte utvecklas i ett öppet system
andra exempel utanför viltvård som har intresserat mej är prioriteringar Sydafrika sakhalin Nya Själland södra Chile . inget av dessa problem hanteras offentligt
prioriteringar måste undersökas offentligt i ett offentligt system exempelvis github
https://github.com/priorities
prioriteringar ska inte skapas av marknaden eller genomsnitt intelligens . tvättmedel och kärn fria frukter är inte högsta prioritet . högsta prioritet är att av militarisera samhället av människor och andra farliga rovdjur . att solo camping är möjligt överallt utan fara
nya Själland måste plantera skog i låglandet . åker mark måste varieras med skog . för att passera genom en skog måste man klättra fem hundra eller tusen meter som det ser ut nu . en cykeltur runt landet är oändliga åker marker . det är en fullständig katastrof att utredera hela skogen i låglandet på en sådan unik plats när södra Chile och Sydafrika inte ens tillåter en expedition över huvudtaget
https://github.com/nz/forest
tio tusentals kontors jobb för offentlig förvaltning måste flyttas från städerna till södra Chile . det är den enda milda sommaren på planeten men en cykeltur är omöjlig det finns bara fem affärer och för stora avstånd för det bor ingen där . ingen har flyttat jobb dit från regeringen
säkerhet problemet i Sydafrika hanteras inte i ett öppet system som alla kan delta i
förenta nationerna använder inte offentlig ledning via github . om dom introducerar offentlig ledning som jag hoppas kommer hela planeten att tillåta solo camping
att köpa sakhalin måste undersökas offentligt med vetenskaplig kvalitet . färjan till Japan öppnas igen . utländska betalkort accepteras igen . antalet farliga rovdjur minskas . det måste ske i ett offentligt system där alla kan delta på samma fot
https://github.com/un/sakhalin
om det finns medel att undersöka astronomi varför saknas medel att undersöka köp av sakhalin för att öppna det för allmänheten som vill campa där med tält och cykel
sluten ledning kommer från gamla traditioner . möten telefon brev papper epost och andra gamla hemliga system är enklare att använda än github och andra offentliga system
allting måste vara offentligt men det saknas framsteg utveckling använding implementering . deltagare i sluten ledning tror att det fungerar för dom får betalt vilket är det enda faktum dom kan förstå . det globala samhället vet att det inte fungerar för problem som borde vara lösta är olösta
jag har aldrig hört någon som har berättat varför hemligheter är bra för samhället . varför är inte förenta nationerna arbete helt offentligt som Linux finns det någon anledning mer än brist på utveckling framsteg
finns det någon anledning att viltvård inte är lika öppen som Linux . att alla hemligheter raderas och hela systemet är på nätet . där anställda står för det huvudsakliga innehållet och allmänheten deltar sporadiskt
ett privat meddelande till en anställd från en utomstående fungerar antagligen inte . ledningen måste i grunden ske offentligt genom ett tekniskt system . github eller andra ledning system
dessa problem är inte svårlösta . dom skulle redan vara lösta om problemet hanterades offentligt genom github
alla problem som hanteras enbart av en liten grupp inbjudna slutar i katastrof . allmänheten måste delta på samma fot som anställda
följande togs bort från meddelandet gällande det ständiga problemet med sluten ledning
jag har redan sagt att jag vill delta i ett öppet system och undvika privata meddelanden
en stor del av planeten går inte att utforska ensam exempelvis sakhalin . färjan mellan Japan och sakhalin är stängd . utländska betalkort fungerar inte i sakhalin . om detta problem hanterades offentligt skulle det offentliga samhället köpa sakhalin och förena det med övriga världen .
om du vill delta skicka en anställning ansökan till hel tid arbete . när du jobbat där i tio år kanske du får delta i hemligheter . om du vill delta i en hemlig investering grupp skriv under avtal att du aldrig får lämna gruppen resten av livet och aldrig får starta eget eller jobba för ett annat företag någonsin
I don’t understand this example anymore . he could never convince them to seek any proof . everything is private messages
många intressanta fall av hemlighet makeri kommer från finans marknaden och affärs världen . information övertag försöker exploateras . av någon anledning är alla utredningar fullständigt hemliga också
den mest kända bluffen någonsin upptäcktes 1999 men avslöjades först tio år senare 2009 . all korrespondens med anställda inspektörer var hemlig hela tiden . hemliga misstankar ledde till hemliga möten med inspektörer och ingenting hände . nästan allting var hemliga konversationer bland investerare och deras barn vakter . lösningen är att allting är offentligt men ingen verkar ens ha föreslagit den idén
hemlighet kulturen kommer delvis från England och är mindre utbredd i Sverige
det högsta målet för alla som faller in i hemlighet system verkar vara att en dag ha tillräckligt med pengar för att köpa en båt . fullständigt imbecillt eller sinnes befriat
ett intressant fall för alla utomstående som har försökt prata med en organisation med sluten ledning genom privata meddelanden kommer från finans marknaden
en bluff identifieras av allmänheten 1999 genom statistik analys av värdet på en fond . men kontakt med anställda inspektörer misslyckas . 2009 publiceras en utredning men den föreslår aldrig att alls hemligheter tas bort
problemet är att allmänheten kan inte delta effektivt på samma fot som anställda inspektörer . det saknas ett offentligt system för sporadiskt deltagande . privata meddelanden till anställda fungerar inte . enbart offentliga meddelanden i ett öppet system fungerar
madoff katastrofen är ett exempel på det här problemet . alla som jobbade på finans inspektion var hjärn döda . det fanns kapabla människor som hade identifierat bluffen från statistik analys men det fanns inget system att delta sporadiskt i deras hjärn döda arbete . en gigantisk undersökning av forskare beskrev detta system haveri men systemet är fortfarande en katastrof
ett annat exempel är Sydafrika välfärd och skyddsnät som ska hindra offentliga rån . att människor är farliga rovdjur i skogen . jag har arbetat i åratal med att flytta detta till github
https://github.com/za/welfare
om deltagande begränsas till en liten grupp inbjudna slutar det alltid i en katastrof . allt arbete måste ske offentligt precis som Linux android github osv . hjärn döda människor tycker om hjärn döda människor och ogillar smarta människor och kommer inte att bjuda in smarta människor i liten en grupp inbjudna . dom blir avvisade tystade ruinerade fängslade eller dödade
Jesus är det äldsta och bäst dokumenterade fallet i historien . men detta system fel har existerat i tio tusen år . människor med underlägsen intelligens försöker försvara sin status och ställning med alla medel dom kan . smarta människor avvisas eller slutligen dödas
Jesus föddes utanför Jerusalem på grund av något imbecillt system som tvingade familjen att resa till Josefs hemstad . ungefär lika imbecillt som dagens slutna ledning system . Ryssland kräver fortfarande liknande personliga möten för att kontrollera befolkningen
han växte upp på landet . när han besökte huvud staden som en beryktad lärare med överlägsen intelligens tog det två veckor innan han blev dödad . man kan anta att samma sak hade skett i sju tusen år utan dokumentering
domestikering av grisar och kossor skedde sju tusen år före Jesus och sammanföll antagligen med dom första liknande makt kamperna där en liten grupp inbjudna ledare hanterar ett överlägset hot . Ryssland ledare skyddar varandra och fortsätter sin globala slaveri kampanj
hela det globala samhället var en katastrof för bara hundra år sedan . hela det ryska samhället är fortfarande en fullständig katastrof . alla slutna ledning system är en katastrof
alla som har försökt reformera Ryssland har avvisats med våldsam aggressivitet . det imbecilla globala samhället har enbart lyckats begränsa deras domän eller territorium på biologiskt språk till 30 till 170 grader longitud . färjan till Japan är stängd . sakhalin är helt frånkopplat övriga världen . utländska betalkort fungerar inte
om jag hade kunnat delta i arbetet via github
https://github.com/un/russia
hade sakhalin och kamchatka redan tillhört det offentliga samhället . och det hade varit möjligt att campa ensam där
östra Kanadas system att stänga skogen hela sommaren 2016 2023 2025 har kritiserats . det går inte ens att förstå deras resonemang för modeller och besluts underlag och konversationer är inte offentligt . enbart en liten grupp inbjudna deltar i beslutet
om man undersöker arbetet utifrån kan man hitta inskannade printade dokument från dom som deltar i arbetet . dom är så hjärn döda att dom kan inte ens första hur datorer fungerar . utan försöker fotostat kopiera printade dokument istället för att använda digital text i ett offentligt ledning system
alla farliga rovdjur kan tas bort i östra Kanada för en miljon dollar men det finns inget intresse att campa ensam
i Sydafrika längs kusten är människor babianer makaker krokodil dom största hoten mot en solo expedition . i östra Kanada är varg och björn hundra gånger farligare än i Sverige på grund av antalet . människor är tusen gånger mer farliga i Sydafrika trots ungefär samma antal
Sweden carnivores management need research from east Canada for article
I am writing an article for Sweden carnivores association
https://rovdjur.se/om-oss/in-english/
that compare east Canada to Europe
where do you publish your bear and coyote research
what’s the email to the research department
I want to speak directly with someone that develop bear and coyote policy in east Canada . to understand the opinion of farmers ranchers forest workers hikers campers and others that encounter bears and coyote in the forest or at home
I am especially interested in talking with someone that has tried to reduce the number of dangerous carnivores but failed for political reasons . monetary incentives for increased hunting have been cancelled or never implemented
reply to google chat also for confirmation . I use google chat for email confirmation and conversation
the opening to this article was copied to Reddit for visibility
u/johnspeterson
https://www.reddit.com/u/JohnSPeterson/s/tTckIidbC3
solo traveling with food and tent in east Canada . bears and coyote encounters and dangers
this message was cut off by Reddit android paste size limit . you can find the whole message on my blog from my link tree in my Reddit profile . post size is 40 k but android paste size seems smaller maybe 10 k . I copy and paste from termux vim to android Reddit app
traveling in Canada with food and tent need advice
I need science level advice about travel with food and tent in east Canada
my life depends on correct first hand information
in any possible condition daylight and calm weather or complete darkness and strong wind and rain
animal behaviour in east Canada
are they moving less in poor weather or could they walk right into me in a rain storm . considering the staggering amount of them here
how do the other animals react to a lone human with tent and food . will they attempt to steal my food if they are hungry
don’t spam this message with imbecile second hand nonsense . first hand advice is necessary for an accurate detail description
have you travelled through Canada with food and tent through the forest . how do the other animals wolves and bears react and behave when they notice you or your food
what percentage could have lost fear of humans and consideration approaching you to investigate or steal your food and risk a fight
Scandinavia vs Canada Japan
is there any explanation for the enormous difference in bear and wolf security in Sweden and Canada . has anyone worked on forest security in both Sweden and Canada
what happened fifteen years ago in Sweden that approved a plan to reduce bear population by thirty percent . has there ever been a bounty program for bear or wolf in Scandinavia or Europe
why is the budget for social development and forest security much smaller in Canada . why do they have forty times more bears . ten thousand bears in fifty thousand square km
I can only abandon my expedition if it is as hopeless as south Africa . it would be an enormous loss to essentially be confined to Scandinavia in the summer
has anyone found a forest route through Japan . I am asking the same thing for Japan . especially has anyone worked on forest management in the northern hemisphere and not just in one country
how can there be such an enormous difference between countries is no one working in more than one country
Comments
Post a Comment